1st Inter-school Cybersecurity Competition 2019 - Capture the Flag
The purpose of this contest is to nurture future cyber security professionals, and help the students to understand the basic concepts of cybersecurity. It also inspires more students to know more about this professional industry before they commit a full-time career.
This competition adopts a Jeopardy mode. In a certain number of questions, the sooner the team answers the correct answer, the higher the score. The topic includes Reverse Engineering, Pwnable, Cryptography, Forensics, and etc.
- Gold Award: LEE Ho Yin, LAM Tin Ho - IVE(TY)
- Silver Award: CHAN Chun Yeung, CHAN Siu Chung - IVE(TY)
- Bronze Award: NG King Ching, CHENG Wai Yiu - IVE(CW)
- Merit Award:
- CHUNG Lok Tim, LEUNG Chun Kit - IVE(CW)
- NG Ka Yung - IVE(TY)
- CHUNG Ying Suet Cindy, LI Man Nga Melissa - St. Paul's Secondary School
- WONG Kit Hay, TAM Tsun Chit, WONG Kwong Yu, TAM Wing Chun, TANG Ming Chi, TSANG Ming Tung, TAM Yik Man, LAU Chun Chung - IVE(KF)
Explore Cybersecurity with us
Strive For Security Excellence